General Changes Edit
Resurgence has added tweaked many items including changing weapon base damages, bonuses of Gems and Runes, and the properties/bonuses of sets and uniques. As of R 1.0, magic and rare affixes and suffixes have been completely revamped to make rares more viable alternatives for end-game items as well as to increase general item effectiveness due to a smaller player base (i.e. less opportunities for trade).
There are also a variety of new items. Most noticeably will be each class now has a second class specific piece of equipment. These new weapons and armors, as well as almost all existing base items also have unique versions. A handful of new sets has also been added.
Additionally Resurgence introduces a new crafting system with related crafting items.
- Added the following new item properties: Life Gained on Hit, Mana Gained on Hit
- The NoDrop chance has been reduced globally by 40%
- All characters have a base MF of 150% once leveled to 25
- Maximum sell price has been increased to 50,000 globally
Quality of life changes:
- All rune upgrade recipes now only require two of the lower rune.
- The stash size has been increased.
- Various items have been added that make storing and interacting with crafting ingredients easier.